Monday, September 26, 2011

Something Fishy

Hello Folks,

First off, I want to welcome my new followers!  So glad to have you!  I hope everyone had a great weekend!  Mine had some exciting moments.  A beautiful stray husky found me Friday evening.  I couldn't just let it run loose, so I kept it overnight until animal services came to pick it up the following day.  When I took it for it's morning walk, it mistook me for a tree!  Apparently, it really did have to go, for the 11th time.  Luckily, I have fast reflexes and avoided a shower, but I sense a trend...  Oh, well - I'm sure some peeps who witnessed the ordeal got a little chuckle out of it anyway. 

Today, I have another birthday card to share with you.





Supplies:

Paper - Bazzill card, Stampin' Up DP
Stamps - Magnolia, Hot Off the Press
Inks/colour - Black Stazon, Distress Inks (walnut stain, tattered rose, broken china, antique linen) and watercolour pencils (browns and oranges, various brands to match paper)
Tools - Martha Stewart border punch, Spellbinders die
Other - seashells collected from the beach, netting, pearls

This card was inspired by the following challenges:

Magnolia-licious - brown, orange and teal
Magnolia Down Under - fancy folds
Simon Says Stamp - use dies and/or punches
Pink {Ink} Sketch Challenge - for the beautiful sketch

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I really appreciate all your comments and love to read them - thanks for taking the time to leave one!
Have a great week!  Hugs,

Dawn

4 comments:

Joy said...

Beautiful, really love your easel card and all the accents that you have added... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Janne said...

Oh so cute. I love the seashells you have used. Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week.
Janne

Unknown said...

Ooooo I love your cute easel card with fishergal Tilda!! the net and charms are super cute! Thanks for playing along at our fancy folds theme at MDUC this week
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Janiel/ janny said...

Very very cute little easel card.. love all of the details...

Thank you for playing along with the fancy folds this week at MDUC...
Hugs, Janiel