Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Playing in Paradise

Hi everyone,

First off, a warm welcome to my blog's newest follower.  I'm so glad to have you along!  I truly appreciate each and everyone of my followers and I enjoy taking a peak at all your creations too.  You are all such a great source of inspiration and I hope I can provide a little bit of inspiration for you as well.

I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far.  I just have a really quick  and simple card to share today for the challenge over at Scrapbooker's Paradise.  You still have a little over 24 hours to enter this one and they have a beautiful colour inspiration for you using sand, sage and pool, so be sure to check it out!

For this card, I used a scrap from the sei chick-a-doo pack, some ribbon from my stash and a cute little Penny Black image from the eat cake set which I coloured really quickly with prismas and blended with Sansador.  The sentiment is from the SU Look who's turning set.  Apologies for the photo - it is a bit washed out, the colours are a little more saturated in real life.

Thanks for popping in and for taking the time to leave a comment.  I love reading them and seeing your creations as well!

Enjoy the rest of your week and happy crafting!

Hugs,

Dawn

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Dawn. Love the adorable image which has been coloured so well and the colours are fab! Love green and blue together.
Have a great day!

Sarah x

Notes by Nina said...

Very cute card Dawn, that image is adorable. Thank you for Playing in Paradise with us this week.

Zw@@n said...

Such a pretty card, Dawn. Love the green/blue colours and the image is soooo adorable.
Love, Wilma

Anonymous said...

Fabulous C&S card and beautifully coloured too! hugs me xx

Jessi Fogan said...

EEK! How cute is that image? Such a great card for a little one :)
Glad to finally be catching up with you - I know I'm woefully behind on comments, but I'm LOVING all the magical things you've made lately! Total gorgeousness :)

{ Scrappiness } said...

Hi Dawn!!
Hi Sandra!
I just wanted you to know that you were chosen to be part of Creatalicious Challenges Design Team!!
Please, send me an e-mail with your picture and your country, so I can put you on our sidebar!! I will also invite you to our DT Blog so you can join us for October challenge!!
Lots of kisses,
Vanessa
(scrappiness.vdb@gmail.com)