Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Dreamy Dragon

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well.  I was so excited when I saw that Scrapbooker's Paradise brought in a selection of gorgeous Whimsy Stamps, including one of my all time favourites - Dreamy Dragon.  Of course I could not pass up the opportunity to ink it up!  It is such a pleasure to colour.



I hope you will pop by my post on the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog to see the full project.  A complete supply list is also available there.

Thanks so much for popping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.  I appreciate each one :)  I am trying my best to return visits, but this week is exceptionally busy so it might take me a few days.  However, I will get there.

Hugs & happy crafting,

Dawn

10 comments:

Sue said...

This is stunning Dawn, you know how much I love Dreamy Dragon and your colouring is prefect. The papers and details are gorgeous too.
hugs Sue xx

Jo said...

Aw, that's just beautiful! Sweet image, can see why you love it....and the papers, embellies & colours are just right....gorgeous card!
hugs Jo x

marion said...

very very sweet and lovely, hugs, Marion

Donna Ellis said...

Good Morning, Dawn! So glad to wake up to your cheery little Whimsy dragon. WONDERFUL shading and colors with such sweetness all around! I especially like how your sentiment fits perfectly in this fantasy setting, and the hand made flowers match those in the image. SO CUTE and full of happiness! Thanks for the encouragement this pretty morning. hugs, de

fairyrocks said...

What a beautiful card creation Dawn. You have such a flair for pulling it all together. Awesome work.

Jessi Fogan said...

Those colours are perfect (I have & love that paper!) and my goodness, your colouring is just incredible! Love this cutie :)

Christine Harrop said...

Love your dragon Dawn. He's certainly not scary!! Christine x

mixamatoasties said...

I do love that little image! Gorgeous card.

Susan x

Linda Pekrul said...

I had to take another peek at this card ... it's just so adorable!

Unknown said...

Love love love! Again I am completely in awe with your beautiful colouring Dawn, couldn't you teach me? Wowzers, a fabulous card! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner