Monday, December 16, 2013

I Love You Sew Much

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well & staying healthy.  I was optimistic that I would get lots of rest on the weekend and kick this yucky cold, but instead it kept me awake and stole my voice.  My hubby probably doesn't mind...

Speaking of hubbies and loved ones, I thought it would be fun to get a head start on Valentine's Day with some beautiful sewing themed papers.  I do love a pun!


For more details, please pop over to my post at Scrapbooker's Paradise.

Thanks so much for visiting!  I will be catching up with everyone as soon as I get caught up on sleep and get my energy back.  Playschool is almost out for the holidays, so I pray we will have a couple of bug-free weeks.

Hugs,

Dawn

4 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

I too hope you have some germ-free weeks! And lol on the hubby. Whenever I lose my voice mine does a little 'touchdown dance' :)
This card is adorable - and I love the sewing puns!

Unknown said...

How totally refreshing to see a Valentine's card between all the Christmas creations, looking good Dawn! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Denise Price said...

Great idea to actually sew the word "sew." This card is adorable! Hope you feel better soon.

fairyrocks said...

Beautiful project Dawn. You are so ahead of the game now. Have a great Christmas Season. Keep smiling and creating